-Place your eye or face mask in the fridge or freezer for 5 minutes before use if you want them extra cold.
-Create the ambiance by playing relaxation or meditation music, lighting a beautiful candle, turning your diffuser on with your favourite essential oil or all the above.
-After cleansing your face find your comfy spot and then place your crystal mask on for however long you wish.
-You may also wish to use your crystal mask over the top of a moisturising sheet mask which you can do aswell.
-Amazing to cool and wake up the face of a morning
-Use in meditation or after yoga and pilates
-For grounding lay on the grass in a little sun or shade and just relax in nature
Use gentle, very light pressure to glide the face roller in outward strokes on your face, neck and décolleté. You want to roll up and out to help the skin lift. Doing this daily will help create muscle memory in the face for a more uplifted look.
You can massage over sheet masks for further serum absorption. Or over face serum, moisturiser or even roll on a clean fresh cleansed face.
How To Gua Sha
Jawline and chin : When using on jawline and chin, use the side of your Gua Sha tool which has three bumps on the end for a beautiful face massage. Start from the centre of your chin and start gently moving the bump end over the jawline and out towards the earlobes to help release any tension the face is holding. From the earlobe you will then scrape from the ear down the side of the neck and this will move all the fluid you just moved from the face down the neck.
Your full face gets a beautiful and firm massage to help de puff, increase blood circulation and improve skin elasticity and create youthful firm skin. Always work on upward motion on your face as this massage is countering sagging of skin while firming skin.
- Apply your favourite cream / oil
- Gently but firmly, starting from the middle of your face, move along your jawline in an outward & upward motion.
- Repeat all motions 3 times, continuing with your lower cheek, cheekbones, under-eye, ending with your forehead.
- Repeat steps on the other half of the face.
- To clean, wipe surface with a damp towel & dry afterwards.
- Add this to the step before using your facial roller, day or night - treat it as an invigorating facial massage and watch your skin glow!
Use gentle soap and water on rose quartz roller crystal only. Lay flat too dry. Use clean, dry cloth between use.